February 22, 2018

‘American Pickers’ filming in Georgia

(Photo: American Pickers on Facebook)

(Franklin, GA) — Mike Wolfe, Frank Fritz and the American Pickers team are returning to Georgia this month and they’re asking Georgia antique collectors to reach out to them.

“American Pickers” is a documentary series that explores the world of antique ‘picking’ on the History Channel.

The hit show follows Fritz and Wolfe as they hunt for America’s most valuable antiques.

They are always excited to find sizable, unique collections and learn the interesting stories behind them.

The show’s team is looking for leads and would love to explore local hidden treasures and the stories behind them.

If you or someone you know has a large, private collection or accumulation of antiques that the pickers can spend the better part of the day looking through, you can contact them with your name, phone number, location and description of the collection with photos to: americanpickers@cineflix.com or call 855-OLD-RUST.

Comments

1. Go to my dads house on 34 going towards Franklin ga

2. Cheryl Hembree says:

Come to Digger’s Antiques Fayetteville GA

3. Since you’re in GA and I believe I heard you are going to Quitman GA, where my husband and I went to school, I thought you might like to come thru Waverly Hall, GA where we live now so you could vist my good friend Ben who has Ben Reeves’ Antiques. Ben started in junk business when he was a teenager and now he has tennagers along with losts of good junk to plunder through! Hope to see you our whole family loves your show.

4. Dorene Kubasky says:

I have many collections of Antiques and collectibles.Would love the pickers to come to my home and find some treasures.

5. Fayetteville Georgia…..my parents have an old barn that is full of stuff. There is an old T-model car, and tons of antique toy trucks and tractors that my dad collected over the years. Too many items to mention. Message me for more info if you’d like to go by there while in Georgia. 😊

6. PATSY BOLLEN says:

COME TO BOLLEN’S ANTIQUES, BREMEN GA. MY DAD COLLECTED ANTIQUES, CARNIVAL GLASS ALL KINDS OF STUFF. HE HAS A WHOLE CHINA CABINET FILLED WITH MOSTLY CARNIVAL GLASS. HE COLLECTED SINCE THE EARLY 1960’S. HE PASSED AWAY 31 DEC 2009. IT’S A STRAIGHT SHOT UP HWY 27 N, HILLTOP DRIVE, MORGAN RD AND JOHN BOLLEN RD. ALL ARE RIGHT TURNS. IT WAS NAMED FOR MY DADDY.

7. Come on out to 106 Center Point Road Bremen Georgia everyone has tagged me in this post feels free to stop by I’ve been collecting from years got anything from Pottery antique cars cash registers trench art vintage clothing train memorabilia steam whistles have nine buildings full and the yard full

8. Bridget Hughes says:

Come to Dahlonega Ga. I just want to see yall i watch yall every day lol i love to watch Frank pick

9. Kevin Sukdolak says:

Mack waugh told me he might allow you to come back on the condition you do not film it. kastoo@yahoo.com

10. Cheryl Twickler says:

Have Haywood Wakefield table, chairs, and hutch in excellent condition (early ’50’s), and bunch of old items in my shed, as well as some 1947 beautifully etched wine glasses…other items, as well.. Am in process of wanting to get lots out of my life…trying to unclutter. Will send pics, etc. as suggested above in your info.

11. CHERIE FAIRCLOTH says:

You don’t want to miss Rabun County in the North Georgia mountains! This is the home of the famed Foxfire books. ..and Aunt Arie…home of the movie Deliverance. Plenty of antiques, old barns, good and rusted trucks…

12. I have an antique bedroom set if interested.

13. Lisa westbrook says:

Danielsville Ga. We have lots of STUFF. Very eclectic collection. Toys to furniture to dishes to trunks. So much to see and all for sale

14. My wife is a Antique and I got a horrible story.

15. We have an old rusty Buzzy Bike JR in Elberton. GA

16. Beverly Ownby says:

Several people with barns. I do not know if anything of interest would be in them. We have a very interesting man who does amazing things with wood (folkart type of stuff).

17. Unfortunately meth heads cleared out my 6 garges full of “”stuff”. However between myself. & few friend we have alot, I would be glad to organize a day all thrown together or even a tri-county wide day for you to come view what we have . Any ideas of things have an eye out for ? Pm & will give you my phone number. Thanks

18. Meet us at City Hall & Big Oak (tree in Jerry Reids home from smoky and the bandit, Jonesboro) City of Jonesboro will have you a big welcome and everyone can bring their junk or pictures whatever . If interested contact me .

19. Denise Grilliot says:

Jewell, Ga …historic Victorian community. Homes from the 1800’s. I called and left a message…

20. Stacie Baxter says: