September 25, 2018

‘American Pickers’ filming in Georgia

(Photo: American Pickers on Facebook)

(Franklin, GA) — Mike Wolfe, Frank Fritz and the American Pickers team are returning to Georgia this month and they’re asking Georgia antique collectors to reach out to them.

“American Pickers” is a documentary series that explores the world of antique ‘picking’ on the History Channel.

The hit show follows Fritz and Wolfe as they hunt for America’s most valuable antiques.

They are always excited to find sizable, unique collections and learn the interesting stories behind them.

The show’s team is looking for leads and would love to explore local hidden treasures and the stories behind them.

If you or someone you know has a large, private collection or accumulation of antiques that the pickers can spend the better part of the day looking through, you can contact them with your name, phone number, location and description of the collection with photos to: americanpickers@cineflix.com or call 855-OLD-RUST.

Comments

1. Go to my dads house on 34 going towards Franklin ga

2. Cheryl Hembree says:

Come to Digger’s Antiques Fayetteville GA

3. Since you’re in GA and I believe I heard you are going to Quitman GA, where my husband and I went to school, I thought you might like to come thru Waverly Hall, GA where we live now so you could vist my good friend Ben who has Ben Reeves’ Antiques. Ben started in junk business when he was a teenager and now he has tennagers along with losts of good junk to plunder through! Hope to see you our whole family loves your show.

4. Dorene Kubasky says:

I have many collections of Antiques and collectibles.Would love the pickers to come to my home and find some treasures.

5. Fayetteville Georgia…..my parents have an old barn that is full of stuff. There is an old T-model car, and tons of antique toy trucks and tractors that my dad collected over the years. Too many items to mention. Message me for more info if you’d like to go by there while in Georgia. 😊

6. PATSY BOLLEN says:

COME TO BOLLEN’S ANTIQUES, BREMEN GA. MY DAD COLLECTED ANTIQUES, CARNIVAL GLASS ALL KINDS OF STUFF. HE HAS A WHOLE CHINA CABINET FILLED WITH MOSTLY CARNIVAL GLASS. HE COLLECTED SINCE THE EARLY 1960’S. HE PASSED AWAY 31 DEC 2009. IT’S A STRAIGHT SHOT UP HWY 27 N, HILLTOP DRIVE, MORGAN RD AND JOHN BOLLEN RD. ALL ARE RIGHT TURNS. IT WAS NAMED FOR MY DADDY.

7. Come on out to 106 Center Point Road Bremen Georgia everyone has tagged me in this post feels free to stop by I’ve been collecting from years got anything from Pottery antique cars cash registers trench art vintage clothing train memorabilia steam whistles have nine buildings full and the yard full

8. Bridget Hughes says:

Come to Dahlonega Ga. I just want to see yall i watch yall every day lol i love to watch Frank pick

9. Kevin Sukdolak says:

Mack waugh told me he might allow you to come back on the condition you do not film it. kastoo@yahoo.com

10. Cheryl Twickler says:

Have Haywood Wakefield table, chairs, and hutch in excellent condition (early ’50’s), and bunch of old items in my shed, as well as some 1947 beautifully etched wine glasses…other items, as well.. Am in process of wanting to get lots out of my life…trying to unclutter. Will send pics, etc. as suggested above in your info.

11. CHERIE FAIRCLOTH says:

You don’t want to miss Rabun County in the North Georgia mountains! This is the home of the famed Foxfire books. ..and Aunt Arie…home of the movie Deliverance. Plenty of antiques, old barns, good and rusted trucks…

12. I have an antique bedroom set if interested.

13. Lisa westbrook says:

Danielsville Ga. We have lots of STUFF. Very eclectic collection. Toys to furniture to dishes to trunks. So much to see and all for sale

14. My wife is a Antique and I got a horrible story.

15. We have an old rusty Buzzy Bike JR in Elberton. GA

16. Beverly Ownby says:

Several people with barns. I do not know if anything of interest would be in them. We have a very interesting man who does amazing things with wood (folkart type of stuff).

17. Unfortunately meth heads cleared out my 6 garges full of “”stuff”. However between myself. & few friend we have alot, I would be glad to organize a day all thrown together or even a tri-county wide day for you to come view what we have . Any ideas of things have an eye out for ? Pm & will give you my phone number. Thanks

18. Meet us at City Hall & Big Oak (tree in Jerry Reids home from smoky and the bandit, Jonesboro) City of Jonesboro will have you a big welcome and everyone can bring their junk or pictures whatever . If interested contact me .

19. Denise Grilliot says:

Jewell, Ga …historic Victorian community. Homes from the 1800’s. I called and left a message…

20. Stacie Baxter says:

Love watching this!!!!!!!!

21. Deborah Kelley says:

When are they coming

22. Lova Zeigler says:

Frank n Mike I watch your show all the time and I would love to meet you and get your autographs. Thank you and God bless you. From Lova Zeigler

23. Go To Collins Junk Cars In Way Yall Out In Georgia My Friend’s Said Your Friend The Chicken Man In Carrollton, Georgia.

24. Have all kinds of antiques old cars and trucks memorabilia some signs all kind of hot rod parts

25. Check out The Mint Green Tag Sale in Savannah… they post pictures weekly and last week had a garage full of petrol related items…they are on Facebook, you can check out their past sales….they price to sell.

26. I have 2 full barns out in Muscadine

27. You folks realize the pickers will NEVER see these posts right? It tells you where to send the information or a phone number to call. Commenting here is a waste of time.

28. Carol Henderdon says:

Have a Chatty Cathy doll never played with and in original box. West Point , GA 90 miles south of Atlanta down highway 85

29. Tenia Moore says:

We have a 1970 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia you might be interested in. It does need restoration but we are willing to part with it. We are located 5 minutes from exit 212 on I-75 in Locust Grove Georgia.

30. Marnie Chaffin says:

My mother has all kinds of antiques and collectibles from her ancestors. She has a working refrigerator that is over 70 years old and her high chair as well as my father’s. Her collection includes antique glass dolls, toys, China and glassware. She has made scrapbooks of Valentines and other letters her mother received as a teacher as far back as the 1920s. Other items include clothing, magazines, cereal boxes, newspapers, war pictures and letters

31. DON RAINS says:

Well you gotta go see my friend Jimmy Poss and his sweetheart Peggy Sue in Carlton, Ga. Jimmy has half the towns bldg full of STUFF. From industrual, architectural, antique stuff, an old train caboose. Close to 2 acres of stuff plus the 2 story bldgs slap full. I think his shop would produce well.

32. come to st.pete fla

33. Willie Williams says:

Hit me up I have a house full

34. Come to Hopulikit, GA. Pronounced hope you like it. Daddy has some farm stuff. You almost ran over me in Athens a few months ago so this might make us even. 😊

35. Mary Davenport says:

Mary Davenport,have lots of antiques & glassware,collections of McDonald happy meal toys all unopened,Flag from Savannah when OLYMPICS came thru for GA.Occuppied Japan,Fenton old magazine’s Kaiser ,frazier,studebakers,more Hogansville,GA,

36. Sonya Crider says:

I have some things u may be interested in an old Kodak film projector,my great grandfathers stamp book some old old ford stock Documents and an old shed full of My grandmother is my great grandmothers and my great great grandmother stuff