A Newnan man died this week after coming in contact with a yellow jacket nest Saturday while doing yard work at a home located in eastern Heard County.
Mr. Ronald Buford Couch, age 43, passed away Tuesday at Piedmont Newnan hospital.
According to Heard County Coroner Kathie Buchanan, the cause of death was anaphylactic shock resulting from several stings all over his body.
EMS records show that Couch was brought to Station 5 on Joe Stephens road at 1:22 p.m. Saturday afternoon and then transported by ambulance to Piedmont.
Funeral services for Mr. Couch will be conducted on Sunday, September 2, 2012, at 3:00 P.M. from the Bethel Christian Church in Franklin, Georgia, the Glenn Community with the Reverend Dan Rockel officiating.