November 28, 2014

Sunday morning fire destroys local home

House Fire Roosterville(Franklin) — Heard County Fire and EMS responded to a structure fire early Sunday morning at 6115 Roosterville Road in Franklin.

Units were dispatched to the location at 4:41 a.m. and found the structure fully involved with fire.

The occupants of the home, Catlin Bailey and three others escaped the home before the units arrived.

“The cause of the fire is believed to have been from a pan of grease left on the stove, ” stated Heard County Fire Chief Steve Wirth.

Fire crews remained on the scene until 9:30 a.m. Sunday morning.

According to Wirth, one firefighter was transported to Tanner Medical Center in Carrollton with a minor knee injury where he was treated and released.

The owner of the property is Roger Tuggle. (Photo: Debbie O’Neal)

Comments

  1. red montgomery says:

    What HELP do THEY need!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: